Great info, and advice Tim.  I hadn’t thought of the bug spray, thanks.

I just into a group that has a support van, and they have been doing this for a
long time.  they carry the bags, etc., and try to get nearby camping at private
residences, or private camp sites.

I’ll check our accommodations when it gets close, and maybe join you in
Hiawatha if we’re nearby, to say hello at least.
If you see messages on the board for PMM (Pennsylvania Mountain Men), that’s us.

I’ll be riding a green Sam with DTT’s.  Hope to see you amongst the masses!

Again, Thanks

Rusty