Rusty

Good to hear that you found a team.  That's definitely the better way to do
it.  The team will take care of you.

I'd like to join a team, but all the ones I meet are drinking clubs with a
riding problem.

I'm sure we'll see each other on the ride.  Although there are lots of
different riders and bicycles, Rivs stand out.  Let me know if you want to
ride some gravel on Friday.