That sounds like a blast! I'll caution against the NSAIDS. They may get you
through the ride, but at what price. They eliminate your body's capacity to
tell you what it needs and that can lead to all kinds of over-use injuries
that were preventable. Not to mention the whole kidney failure thing. I
prefer the raw feed. But then, I sit and sleep on the floor and ride
barefoot, so I'm a bit of a nutter. Enjoy riding across Iowa! Make um glad
they called your bluff!

With abandon,
Patrick