Hmmmm , absolutely not .  I for one love using my left hand , and
having a FD and multiple rings .

 While understand that everyone wants to be "right" ,  haha ;) , I find
this a bit extreme in the "right" hand.  I for one revere my the left hand
as much as the right and the balance of the two together, the FD as much as
the RD, the small ring(s) as much as the large.  Heck, it's a *bicycle *!
The only limits to it are really your own understanding of ourself .

   So while I prefer a multiple setup , for those that want to ride a
1xwhatever or 2,3,4xwhatever , hey . . .  it's all good , it's bike for
goodness sake .  When it comes to the bike , the only "One Way" or should I
say say "Perfect bike setup" , is the Unlimited , Unconditional and
Infinite Way !