Thanks Manny.  I owe my life to Paul's and that is my default position, but
the Rodriguez design is very interesting and their overall comparison of V
brakes, disk brakes, and cantis rings true for me.  Except for the part
about ease of setup.  I have found some cantis really easy and some to be
nightmarishly difficult.  I suppose if you work in a shop you get past
that.  I'll need to ponder this.

Michael