I didn't get out on the longer, mixed surface ride that I'd hoped for, but
I have commuted on the XOXO a few times this week, and put in some bonus
miles over some rough urban roads and a bit of offroad stuff. I'm
definitely warming to the RTP's. The most significant performance feature
that I'm noticing at this point is the confident cornering these tires
allow. I feel like I can really lean the bike over significantly further in
higher-speed corners than I could with the 26x2 Kojaks I was running. The
nice round profile makes for confident and comfortable handling. I've
slowly let a bit of air out of each tire on each trip and this is generally
improving the just-riding-around feel of the tires, but I'm still not
feeling the love and devotion that I have for the Barlow Pass and Babyshoe
Pass tires on my other bikes. Maybe it's the bike. Hopefully I'll get out
on a longer trip this weekend and can report further findings.