Hmph. I could swear I saw something more recent, but all I can find in my
history is this quite dated (though still interesting) article from
Sheldon's site:
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/rinard/frame_fatigue_test.htm

And this white paper that doesn't do any comparisons but just talks about a
lot of the factors that make it hard to just compare all carbon fiber
equally (and along with that the different factors that can lead to CF
failure more, or lead to it less):
http://calfeedesign.com/tech-papers/technical-white-paper/

I'd like to see anything more recent myself.