  From: JoelMatthews
  To: RBW Owners Bunch
  Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 7:06 AM
  Subject: [RBW] Re: AHH as a road bike

  > marketing of these bikes to the 52 yr old casual rider who can never
  > get comfortable.

  Agree except for the assumption that people who do not race are
  somehow 'casual riders.'

  In fact, I find more the opposite to be true.  Someone who uses their
  bike to ride to work, shop, access cultural and entertainment outlets,
  visit friends and relatives, and take vacations is far more serious in
  my eyes than someone using a bike for the sole purpose of riding
  faster than someone else.