I know I sound like a copy-cat but that's what I'm going with.... :)

I'll tell you guys why:

My favourite season is autumn when the leaves turn

I have a metallic green A/R from 1997 , a harvest gold 2001 Riv road  an
orange 1993 X0-1 and now I'm adding a maroon Riv mixte in keeping with a
fall palette. Sounds daft, I know , but there you are.