It's really comfy, noticeably so.
Increased clearance for panniers. Not a minor detail at all - Clem is first
bike I've been able to ride without clearance for rear panniers.
Can fit big tires without crazy chainstay denting and curving.
Playing on that, can fit regular road cranks with large tires - I'm running
Dura Ace 7410 cranks with intended 103mm bb, single 42t ring in inner position.