On road they are fine. Very laid back feeling, smooth and what others
mentioned. Off road I found I didn't like them so much especially if paired
with a long top tube and non swept back bars. My impression was it made it to
hard to get the front wheel up to go over obstacles so I ended up plowing
through stuff and it had the reverse effect of esentially making the ride
rougher...just my .02 impressions based off a long CS proto hunqapillar.