Not wanting to extend this discussion too much,  it's not really a matter
of positive vs. negative, add some this, subtract some that, fiddling with
things, back and forth, until...Voila! The Perfect Bicycle Is Created.
Everybody please go home, the work is done. Now *that* would be putting
someone on a pedestal, thinking they could pull that off. I also don't
think there has been any pretending anything doesn't exist. But unless a
bicycle comes off the line with a design that has operational or safety
issues, as opposed to what some might view as design trade-offs, others as
the main features of the machine in question, I'm not sure this forum is
the place to consistently go on about geometry changes, ie, "constructive
criticism." No need to prostrate yourself, but hey, on the other hand,
you've mentioned it a number of times at this point. And maybe there will
be some tweaks in the future, who knows. Right now, A Clem is a Clem is a
Clem(entine). How sweet it is! (Hope that's not too gushy.)

Next up: Clementine Hops a Curb!