This is a thread drift, but only slightly:

The comments here and on iBob inspired me to give the *C15* a go. I have
one on demo from my LBS right now. It's almost an exact match in terms of
shape with a hideous-but-oh-so-comfy plastic saddle I pulled off a cracked
frame scrap heap Specialized Allez, so I figured it would feel pretty
great. I was wrong, at least so far.

I love the look, but to my sits bones, it may as well be made of granite.
Might have to finally lace-up and pool noodle my B17s and/or come to grips
with the fact that I love an ugly saddle and shift the aforementioned
plastic job onto my Sam.

Bob in Baltimore