I've had a c19 on my LHT for about a month after going through no less than
5 other saddles to replace a B67 that wore out.  I love the narrow nose but
wish the sit-bone area was flatter, although the slight curve is not a deal
breaker and not uncomfortable.  HOWEVER... it is rock hard with very little
give, which is a deal breaker.  Since I bought it barely used at a good
price, I've cut a slot down the middle to create some flex.  It definitely
helps, but I've yet to take it out on a longer ride to gauge the result.
 Ultimately I think it will work out, but unless you are willing to cut
into an expensive saddle, I would wait to see if they offer a slotted
version.