The FSA is not a bad idea at all

And for the made-to-order Waterford-built bikes and customs...I feel a
larger down payment would help, as well , if you have the means to do so

As for what to keep..the Atlantis, the Sam, the Roadeo and either the Clems
as the gateway drug or the Cheviot  in keeping with the somewhat ageing
demographic...I'm torn between the Chev and the Clems. The Clems are
certainly more affordable...but I do love the lugs and aesthetically I'd
say the Clems are the least pleasing to my eye