On 09/15/2016 01:32 PM, masmojo wrote:
Not really sure what can be done, other then giving some models a rest.

Trouble is, in most cases a "rest" largely resembles a dirt nap. How many models that have been "given a rest" have ever resurfaced?

To me there's a whole lot of crossover between the Joe App., Atlantis, Hunq., Homer & Sam.
But, they are all distinctive in some way. Grant will NEVER throw out the Homer or Atlantis
& there's little point in eliminating the bikes that are made to order anywayz. About the
only place things get muddy for me is when it comes to the Sam & the Joe App.! The Sam has
come with Cantis. in the past; that, the longer stays and the new fork crown are all that
really separate the two in my mind. I think if the Sam came with  Cantilevers I would drop the
Joe App. Or keep the Joe App. & drop the Sam (which I think is what will happen)
People will scream, but the Sam could come back later.