This is why I like Twitter so much. It's a forum where I can choose who to hear
from, and exclude screeching lunatics who are only there to agitate. I don't
believe in echo chambers so I follow lots of folks with politics/ideas I
disagree with - studies show that this "mingling" tends to reduce the most
extreme views for parties on both sides of that relationship, which I have
found to be true in myself - but I don't have to listen to unfiltered madness
from trolls. That issue is obviously not the case at RBW Bunch, but it's a
problem on most forums.