MAKE WEB FORUMS GREAT AGAIN!!!

;)

I don't mind being called out by a person with a thoughtful response, often
times, I will learn something by listening and be enriched by it.  But
mindless rants, well, I have to agree with Ron, it's better to just block
people who just post a continuous stream of drivel.  This email group and a
couple other bike related groups (with many of the same posters) are
remarkably free of such content, which is what makes them great.

-Jim