What's driving this is:

1. I live in Tel Aviv, which is a great place to live but very far from the
mostly US based market for Riv and Rivish bicycles and related goods.

2. My sister in law is coming for a visit in a few months and she agreed to
carry a bike for me in her checked luggage. The hundred or so bucks that would
cost is a drop in the bucket compared to the shipping, customs and fees I would
otherwise be hit with.

3. There have been several nice bikes offered for sales lately in my size (59
cm).

So, a somewhat rare oppotunity to buy a new Riv or Rivish bike, which is why I
have been thinking about it and following the FS posts.

But,

4. I live in a 1200 square foot apartment and don't have room for another bike.

QED

Thanks for listening.

Jay