I have a Sam and a Brompton M6L. The rides ae of course completely
different.

Sam - 700c wheels, med/high trail, albas, saddlebag, single speed
Brompton - 16" wheels, low trail, M-bars, 6 speed

I find I go a little slower and tire a little less with the Brompton. Love
them both.

Not sure what you're looking for. Glad to help if I can. They are both
great bikes.

Jay