Hi Geeter,

Unsure of what you mean here by "hold up to the Hunq as a commuter." I
could see you might mean:

1. Handle luggage - I disagree. The Jones definitely handles several types
of loads with applomb and, because of its front end geometry, I beloeve
actually handles a front load better than the Hunq.

2. Durability? - I disagree. The Jones has never failed me in any
substantial mechanical way.

3. Speed/Efficiency - again, I disagree. A recent BQ review actually showed
the Jones 29er shod with Super Motos to be equally as fast as the groups
more typical light tubed racing/rando frames. As a commuter with the right
tires and the EBB setup to provide adequate BB height, I think the Jones
would be a stellar commuter. Stable, fast, great riding position for
navigating traffic, and super maneuverable.

Best,
D.