Bill L asked: who fits on a Jones

I'm 6'3", 36" PBH, and fit quite well on a 25" Jones Plus (now "Jones
Large"). It's one of the most comfortable bikes I've owned, maybe THE most
comfortable.

I've had my Jones for almost a year. Here's a mid point write up:

https://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2016/07/bike-update-jones.html

I like so much about the bike, but lately I'm wondering if 29+ wheels just
have too much inertia for our twisty trails. Sometimes, it takes a bit of
man handling to twist the front end around. I'm lately experimenting with
650B+ in a 29er frame to see if that's a happy medium.

Eric
Plain City, OH