Alex,

I'll also go with the Silver if that's an option, triple for sure, the lows
are necessary.

Some folks go nuts on tandem large chainring size -- 54 or 56 is not too
hard to spot at a larger tandem rally, but for me that's not needed,
especially on a bike like the HHH. Even with a 48 we'll still be going mid
20's mph before spinning out, and that's not likely to happen for long
unless we're flying downhill. With the HHH I'm looking for more usable
range, so will likely top out at 48 max. If you're a masher or grinder or
live on a steep long hill YMMV.   :)

What color did you choose? We went with the brick orange.

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, IL