From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Hugh Smitham
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2017 10:32 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: Re: [RBW] So what do I put in my tea now?

Not everyone will benefit from a low carb diet. Yes people with diabetes or
those on the fringe of developing type 2 should restrict their starch intake.

I have a Kidney disease and have cut out all animal meat. I limit my carb
intake but by no means intend to cut carbs entirely.

I like to modify the old adage "Physician heal thyself"  to simply know
thyself, heal thyself.

~Hugh

~Hugh

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ―
Albert Einstein

http://velocipeedemusings.com/