Thanks, friends. "Riding there" is the new part of this for me. We started in a
Sears tent, upgraded to a nice Eureka for 10yrs, got a second Eureka when
daughters needed some space, then went along with  a pop-up camper to preserve
unity.  Itching to go back to a tent, and S24O is an ideal way. Something to
keep the bugs away at night is the essence.