For a while I was more concerned with packed size rather than weight. I
care less about the overall weight I'm carrying on the bike as I am about
the limited amount of space available (and how that is distributed
throughout rear and front, high and low bags) on the bike. Lightweight or
not, tents run the gamut of packed sizes.

Somehow I just recently realized that packed size matters a lot less if i
cram all the gear (tent, pad, sleeping bag, pillow) directly in my rear
bike bag rather than try and pack them all up individually in their
respective stuff sacks and try and play tetris to get it all to fit. I
upgraded from a medium to a large saddlesack to fit them all (packed in
their respective stuff sacks). But just realized I could use a much smaller
swift zeitgeist (smaller than a medium saddlesack even) and stuff them all
directly in there without the stuff sacks. This helps immensely.

That being said, I spend way too much money on nice gear I hardly ever use
and have landed on using a big agnes copper spur ul1 with a 30" klymit
statucv pad (super wide, it takes up the whole tent with litte room for
extra gear in the tent w/ you) and a quilt from jacks r better. Like others
mentioned, Big Agnes is great, although not MUSA, and you can go ultralight
with just the footprint and rainfly (skip the tent) or use the whole kit.