I can't get to sleep in a hammock.  Getting bent into that "C" (or "V")
shape makes my knees ache from hyperextension.  Am I the only one who can't
do it?  Am I just doing it wrong?  I use my hammock for lounging, but
couldn't fall asleep trying to do an overnighter in the backyard as an S24O
shake down.

Bill hammock-challenged Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA