Except you'd long since have driven me from your customer database in
disgust and exasperation at my excessively weird taste in customs and
clothing. (When we were discussing one of my 26" wheel customs, long ago, I
said, brightly:"I'll post this to the list!!!" Grant replied, "Don't you
dare.")

Grant, you got me sold way back in the '90s when I heard you say, "We are
product driven, not market driven." I did a MBA paper based on Rivendell
and that theme. Got an A, too.

Long may you wave or thrive or live or whatever it is y'all do.