My favorite personal story about buying from Riv is from last year when I
decided to move my $1300 CLEM pre-order cash into a more expensive Appaloosa.
Grant walked in while I was in the process of paying Roman and said (from the
kitchen), "Are you sure you can afford it, Joe?"  'Sure. Kinda!'  I'm trying to
hand the guy $2600 (estimate, I can't remember) and he's worried that I'm in
over my head. Like a friend would do. That was nice :-)