Yes Bill you did offer an explanation, jerk, 19 people before me asking the
same question or derivation of.  You did say no one should buy from
anywhere that's rude to you. You did say you didn't approve. Then you
offered how I may have asked the question with in your opinion perhaps a
better more agreeable outcome.

However this is like saying I don't mean to offend you but...

My question back to you, Hugh, is: if you wanted to buy the White
Industries hub from them, regardless of price, why did you ask for the
price?  Why didn't you say: "Hi, I'm Hugh.  I need a White Industries MI5
rear hub.

Answered this but to further clarify I'm not familiar with the White
Industries hub pricing. This was my first foray into buying a high end hub.

When I said "I don't get it" means I'm incredulous how a business keeps
their doors open with poor customer relations. I understand that retailers
get exasperated by the current pressures of online sales but that's the new
model. Similar to print news papers being disrupted by online news
organizations. I appreciate brick and mortar stores of all stripes because
I appreciate them and their service, if they're rude I don't patronage
their establishment.

I don't need you to spell it out for me.

I vote every day with my wallet.

And Bill I accept your apology.

~Hugh