I buy from my LBS most of the time.  I tend to buy things in advance and
bundle my orders, so it is efficient for me and the shop. They typically
put in their QBP order on Mondays, so I try to email them just before that
with my order.

I keep a lot of common parts and consumables stocked in my garage, so I
rarely need anything quickly.