I've got a clementine, i like it a lot and look forward to many years using it
on family rides. But i wouldn't pick it if i was looking for an excercise bike.
 If i'm looking to workout on a bike, i want to be able to climb small hills
quickly, to travel fast and impress myself w my capacity for speed.

With the clementine, i want to look around, aim for potholes and enjoy riding
over them while marvelling at how smooth the ride is.

I tried working out to jack johnson once. I really like his music, but it was a
horrible mismatch; the music was sending me chill signals while i was trying to
ramp up to push heavy weights away from myself.  I think i'd experience a
similar disconnect if i were to use the clementine for excercise rides.

The roadini however....

Sky in new west