For about a decade, I rode B17s exclusively. I then I went on a short tour with
a bunch of rain in the forecast and didn't want to fuss with leather--not that
my saddles haven't gotten wet many times over the years, but regardless. I
threw on a relatively narrow Selle plastic saddle and went for it. I loved it.
But honestly, as much as I liked the feel and no-fuss nature of it, it was too
ugly. I demoed a C15 to see if that would be a good middle ground and I hated
it at first. Felt like a rock. Made some adjustments and took a few more rides
and all of a sudden I liked it. Ordered a C15 carved and couldn't be happier. I
still love the B17 on my Sam, but the C15 carved ticks all the boxes for me in
terms of comfort, good looks, and lack of fuss.

Bob K. in Baltimore