My latest build has a Brooks Pro, which I like. But I used to ride the SSM
Regal back in the day, and I liked that saddle a lot. In fact, I recently
picked one up on eBay (white, perforated) for an upcoming build. I also
like the B17, and the Swift. I also don't mind the Belt Fujita, which is
firm like the Brooks Pro. I guess I have a hard ass, butt then again, these
days 3 hours in the saddle is a long ride.