I was able to install it without filing away anything. It required shifting
it up and down a bit to determine where best to make it fit. I also had to
go down slightly in the tire size I was planning to use with this bike for
the lock to be able to close around the wheel. It was well worth it. It is
so nice to have a lock in place at all times that is so quick and easy to
use.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mdq5Pj3TlHU/WmIRArISwfI/AAAAAAAByVo/lpPAz2Zx_yAMY3Sjl5qTopIR-UJiYIgiQCLcBGAs/s1600/clem%2Block.jpg>

Val in Boulder CO