Someone on a different thread on a different list mentioned Ironweed bike
bags (made in Iowa!) and so I just had to go look.
http://www.ironweedbp.com/gallery.html

Well, on their gallery page, they have pictures of both an Atlantis (Riv
content - check!) and a Moulton F-style, as well as others, to show off
their bags.  I mean, how cool that they would have a Moulton of that
vintage and showcased at that.

Though I know there are things that might come close, if Rivendell
created/sourced/sold a Moulton F inspired city bike, there is no way I
could keep from buying one!   "For real..." as friends here say...

With big and even smaller cities all the rage, and utility biking so
needed, but with stairs to climb to apartments, condo's, etc. - I would say
absolutely yes on something truly like the old Moulton F!   It would
probably not be your only bike but under a lot of scenarios, it might be
the most fun - and useful!

Bob Lovejoy
Galesburg, IL