I try to be sympathetic to those who live in places where it’s really hard to
get outside, but at the same time it makes me sad to think about a Homer
languishing on a trainer. I’ll get over it.

I think a Frank Jones Senor would be an awesome complement for a Homer. I love
where it’s hilly so if it were me I would run it with a two speed freewheel and
two chain rings.

I’d also try to pick up a beater to leave on the trainer....

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito Ca