Oh okay. LA hiking is very different than mtn hiking that I like to do.
Went to visit LA a few months back and did some hiking there with a water
bottle, regular clothes, and tennis shoes. The LA trails are pretty easy
going and well kept. The only difficulty is the uphill, and even then it's
fairly steady and nothing insane.