This may or may not be a helpful datapoint in your search.  I have/had two
Black Mountain Road bikes in 59cm.  One was at my home and the other lives
at my Mom's house.  There was a semi-desperate WTB post recently on iBob
and I went ahead and sold one of my two 59cm Black Mountain Road frames.
That freed up a spot in my stable for a Leo R.  I was between a 54 and a
57.  I'm 5'10" with a ~86cm PBH.  I consulted with Cory and he set the 54
and the 57 demo bikes up with my saddle height and emailed me photographs
of both.  The 54 looked weird, in my opinion and the 57 looked like a nice
civilized setup.  The stack is about an inch higher than what I normally
run, so I might end up with my stem slammed, or I might end up more
comfortable than ever before.  I'm picking up my Leo Roadini on Wednesday.
It will be wearing a pretty light build kit, so it'll be interesting to see
if it's feasible to have a 20 pound Leo.

Data point of one.  Between sizes, I chose to go bigger

*Bill Lindsay*
El Cerrito, CA