I'd guess 61, which is what I ordered, but haven't received yet, so hoping
I'm right!

I'm 6'-1", 90.5 PBH.  My only Riv with drop bars is a 58 Sam (8cm Tallux
stem, 46 Noodle) which I really like the fit of.  I totalled the [ETT +
stem reach + bar reach] to come up with a similar measurement for the
Roadini ... which caused me to order a 6cm stem for it.  Riv didn't have a
6cm Tallux.  So I ordered a 6cm Technomic Deluxe from Ben's Cycle
<https://www.benscycle.com/nitto-ntc-dx-technomic-deluxe-long-quill-stem/stem_nitto_ntc-dxlong_870/product>,

which has the brushed finish of the Tallux but is 190mm tall vs. 225 for
the Tallux, but I figure with the tall head tube of the Roadini, that
should offer more than plenty of height extension.  You can actually get a
5cm Technomic Deluxe if you need something shorter.

Good luck with your decision!

Tom