I’ll second Bruce on that suggestion. Not as big as the ones you have listed
but great tires. I have a set in the garage that you could borrow to test out
if you want.

I am in San Rafael but head to the east bay fairly often. Probably heading over
this weekend. PM me if you want to try and meet up.

Dan

San Rafael