I just picked up some Compass Steilacoom Extralights for my cross bike and
standard Antelope Hills for my rigid mtb turned gravel bike. The first few
rides on the Antelope Hill has really shown me how awesome these tires are.
It really transformed the bike into a quick, comfortable, go anywhere
except technical single track bike, which is perfect for me. The tires are
really impressive. I have high hopes for the Steilacoom too, but haven't
had a chance to ride on them.

The Bruce Gordon Rock and Rolls were really nice when I had them too, as
were the Fatty Rumpkins. I really dug the Fattys on my Sam Hillborne when I
had it...I could ride that bike pretty much anywhere and not worry about
the tires.