This is just something I was pondering as I was commuting today.
Thought it might make an interesting discussion.

>From what I understood before, the order went Wisconsin $$$$$- Toyo
$$$$-Taiwan $$$, even though I think Riv stated in their writings that all
were made just as well. Although there were diffs in features and labor
that would make a MUSARIV more $$ than a Toyo in some instances.

Now that runs of Taiwan made models are coming out of previously MUSA
models, do you think that will increase or decrease used sale values of the
MUSA and Toyo Rivs?

I don't own a MUSA Rivbike but was just wondering.
I have a Toyo and Taiwan frames.