I think it depends on what you're getting in a future MUSA frame.

If the forthcoming Waterford Atlantis, AHH, etc. basically retain the
features of the pre-2018, regular(-ish) chain stay, 2-3 degree upsloping
top tube models, I don't think the used market for these frames will
benefit as much.

But if they're basically just US-made versions of the same LWB, compact
frame sizes as the MIT models, I think those looking for the "classic"
features will probably drive up prices on the used market.

For example, I think that the MUSA Atlantis was available for a short time
with a revised geometry and different tire sizes, but I'm not sure if
that's the plan going forward, or if you can still buy what I'll call the
"classic" Atlantis via Waterford. Remains to be seen with the Hilsen as
well.

Dunno.

(Also, tangentially, one of the reasons why '80s-'90s MIJ/CIJ Fenders
command such a relatively high price is because they were actually superior
in many ways to MIA Fenders of the same vintage. Japan was pumping out good
value reissues with excellent attention to the classic details the market
wanted, while America largely concentrated on new and different. Nobody
pines for a '91 American Standard Tele, but you'll always find a buyer for
a FujiGen '62 Custom RI. Oversimplification, but still.)

Jeff Hagedorn
Los Angeles, CA USA