LWB = Long WheelBase, yes. Long chainstay, not compared to Rivs. My Clem
has a full 8 cm longer chainstay and doesn't fit 29x3" tires. Jones bikes
have a slacker seat tube angle, about 4 degree slacker head tube angle, and
over 20mm more fork offset. This puts the rear wheel more under the riders
body and the front wheel farther out front. Very easy to life the front and
still very stable ride thanks to long wheelbase