I like full sized regular cab standard 6' bed pickup trucks with a
fiberglass shell over the bed, with a Bed Rug padded marine grade full carpet
kit covering the inside bed and walls. I like pickups because they are roomy
inside, like how cars once were.

  If I were get something new today, it may be either another pickup or full
size van but in lower tier trim or commercial version. Possibly a small van
intended for commercial use  as in not a passenger version that comes with
extra unneeded seats and techno-illogical "driver aids" and a bunch of other
pacifiers. Just a damm basic vehicle !