I just bought a set of SIMWORKS Honjo 62mm fenders for my Joe Appaloosa -
they did not come with any instructions and the parts tags were in
Japanese. While I have watched one (the only one I could find) video
regarding the installation which looks pretty extensive, I do have some
questions if someone has experience with these. Here goes . . .

1. Drilling the tiny holes for the hardware in aluminum - does that require
a special bit? and what would be the best approach to get a clean drill
hole result?
2. I have tektro cantilever brakes CR720 on the bike and the brake cable
tip rubs on the fender when I put it over the wheel. I don't have much room
to cut shorter - and really am
new to the cantilever brake system even though i recently replaced the
cable hardware as it had rusted. I can lengthen the arch wire so that the
brake cable wire may go higher - not sure but wanted to ask before I tore
it apart again.
3. I'm also looking at the Paul brakes as a replacement but couldn't find
any substantive video on whether these would be ok with the fenders - the
cantilever touring brakes - any thoughts on this as well would be
appreciated.

Guess that's it - hope this works in getting out there. Thanks, D