Link to Paul's video on fender size per brake
type.
https://www.paulcomp.com/video/fender-clearance-and-brakes-motolite-racer-medium-minimoto/

Yes Honjo's are tough to install, I looked at Compass Cycles who also sell
then but I just found a link to a BQ issue where it's explained (#34), kind
of a bummer I don't have it I think he should put the instruction on his
site.

All I got.
Mark