I advise you rethink this. The Compass Rene Herse is the best crankset for
your build, in my opinion.

Another important distinction you did not make in this thread, but you did
make elsewhere is that this build will be 11-speed Shimano and your Front
Shifting will be STI.  That totally eliminates most vintage choices.  If
you expect your front shifting to be "perfect", or even "very good", you
will want a crankset that was made with 11-speed front indexing in mind.
No Sugino XD2, no vintage anything.  I think the latest White Industries
VBC models are good with 11-speed front indexing.  Compass Rene Herse
definitely are.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA

[disclaimer] - I seriously dislike front index shifting in all forms.