Hey Lum,

Appreciate you staying with me on these questions.

The next one being my 3rd Riv, I want to think it through a little more
before pulling the trigger.  Hence all these questions.

The big question in my head is, with its specific deliberate design,  how
heaver is Roadini as compared to Roadeo.

Another part I'm pondering (probably only the designer can answer) is if
their previous iteration of road bikes is lighter because of a different
thickness/tapering proportions, what's the compromise.  There's got to be a
reason why they changed the design from Roadeo.  Or is it that due to the
type of tubing/material, the lighter (yet strong enough) design is only
possible in MUSA frames?...